Monday 2 November 2015

Another degree received!

Anneyong !!!!

Yup, it's been a loooong time since I updated my last entry here. Sorry, a bit busy with classes, assignments and research project. And it's worth it! On October 19th, 2015, I was awarded with Master's degree from University of Malaya. Yay ~


I had chose a coursework master's degree which literally mean my weekend schedules were full with classes. I was really nervous when entered my first class. However, fret not, teaching style between master's degree and undergraduate degree was different. In first degree classes, we were thought with lots of facts and as for me, I was really meek and afraid to ask questions in class. But I never thought I could be different in master's degree. I was able to voice out my opinions and actively involved in classes activities such as tutorials, presentations and assignments. Even the lecturers were advising us to throw out our ideas bravely.

So, friends out there who wishes to pursue master's degree, don't be afraid. You will find the classes interesting and you will befriend with different types of people with various fields and experience. For me, I am currently searching for job and also searching for an opportunity to pursue my study in PhD. Wish me luck !!

I'm off for now. Bye ~ !!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment