Friday 25 January 2013

I am Me, myself and only me...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah ^_^

    Hi, I'm new here. I don't even know whether I'll be able to updating my blog here. Almost all my friends know me as Lynn Roze but my schoolmates would always call me Malynn. I'm from Alor Setar, Kedah located on Peninsular Malaysia, more towards the north. Haha, am I right about the location? Sorry if it's wrong. 
    The above picture shows my siblings and I. It's from the time I had my convocation (October 2012). From the very left : Epan, Nan, me, Amin, and Nu'man. Hahaha, yup! I'm the only daughter in my family. That's also mean I have a heavy burden in the area of cooking and cleaning the house. Hehehe... but I'm happy I can help my mama to the chores although sometimes I'm whining about it. I mean, who doesn't? =p
    As my blog's title, I'm just a simple girl. i don't care much about make up or fashion. Which means I don't even know the latest creation of I-don't-know-the-name fashion designer. However, I do have my interest in heels, sandals and all that have the name of shoes. I do know the effects and consequences of wearing heels but sometimes it's difficult to stop the interest. I hope I can stop wearing heels someday in the future. In Shaa Allah ~
    I just hope I can be the loyal slave to Allah although it's difficult to achieve it. I'm not that knowledgeable in Islamic knowledge but I do want to gain it in order to be the best Muslim. I am a sinner and may Allah forgive me for all the sins that I've done. Astaghfirullahal 'azim ~ I do hope my blog and my writings can give something towards all the readers. 

May Allah bless all of you and may all of us achieve success in life, either in this world or in the Hereafter. Ameen ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment